WORK WITH US
Work & Grow with
Marunda Center Terminal
The Right Man on The Right Place
The leading human resources is the main key to many companies, including Marunda Center Terminal. To be the respected operator of an international multipurpose terminal in Indonesia, Marunda Center Teriminal believes that human resource’s quality is one of the main factors to a success. To place the right talent in the right place is not impactful to the business, but also to ensure that each individual has the high satifcation at work.
If you have a remarkable talents along with good characters, Marunda Center Terminal invites you to join us through career call.
- S1 Accounting / Finance
- 2 years working experience in Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skill in English, both oral and written
- Good in Ms. Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Have knowledge in Business Analyst, Risk Management dan Financial modelling will be plus
- Good presentation skill
Job Description :
- Preparation of Business plan
- Project analysis, Monthly Financial Report, Revenue/Cost/Margin analysis
- Budget Planning & controlling
- Track and maintain for Business process
- Provide Financial and statistical reporting
- Male, maximum age 35 years
- Education S1 Civil Engineering, 5 years’ experience in construction, preferably port
- Good communication in English
- Initiative, disciplined, responsible, able to work under pressure
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, structural modelling
Job Description :
- Prepare a routine schedule for preventive checking and maintenance on facilities of civil and general engineering.
- Evaluation of repair or development of civil buildings or facilities, preparing design plan, work method, including estimates of work items and costs, both for work to be done in-house implementation or vendor appointment.
- Prepare proposal documents for submission to management regarding repair or development work plans.
- Evaluation of the vendor selection and supervision of the work commencement, in terms of quality, specifications, and timeline.
- Organize and provide guidance to staff and worker regarding the implementation of in-house work.
- Active coordination with other departments in reference to the work implementation.
- Regularly preparing work progress and closure report.